Imalent MS18 Max100000-Lumens CREE XHP70.2 LED Intelligent Charging LED Flashlight
- 1. MS18, “Ambassador of light”,utilizes18 pieces of American CREE XHP70 2nd LEDs with a maximum output up to 100,000LM and long range up to 1350 meters, MS18 will bring you absolute shock in the night.
- 2. The multi-functional OLED display can show various parameters and settings. 3.Built-in heat pipe radiator with excellent heat dissipation, and equipped with an inlet and outlet fan silent,waterproof,heavy wind , which is a perfect combination of great energy and technology.
- 4. With IMALENT’s unique design with bright plating process optical reflector and 18pcs CREE XHP70 2nd LEDs,the MS18 delivers a max
- output up to 100，000 lumens and a far reaching distance of 1350meters, push you boundaries day and lights, make it a perfect search and rescue flashlight!
- 5. The MS18 features IMALENT’s signature high-grade side pressure switch. This ergonomic design provides an unprecedented level of grip.
- Eight output levels ensure long runtimes with low or high output in any situation. The “hide strobe” feature keeps you safe by starting quickly at critical moments.
- Utilizes 18 pieces of American CREE XHP70 XHP70 2nd LEDs , with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output up to 100,000 lumens.
- Built-in safety self testing intelligent charging circuit, convenient,fast and safe. Eight levels which can be exchanged quickly and instant Turbo.
- Built-in switch indicator lights, easy to find the switch in the darkness Size: 265mm (length)*129 mm (head diameter) *59mm (body diameter) Net weight:1900g(battery included)
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output, keep using comfortably.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass Aluminum OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-5 standard waterproof
Write Your Own Review